Wednesday, November 24, 2010

iCONs UNITED

iCONs,

Congratulations to all of us for we have maintained the tradition of maintaining a CON President.

I would like to clear up some misunderstandings that have formulated rumors which have been passed around:

1. I am NOT bitter nor discouraged about the Graduating Class Elections. I even voted for Lexan because I wanted CON to have the Presidency. My focus is for the Dedication and being President for the entire CON
- So Congratulations to Lexan and Chester for representing CON- iCONs

2. Mrs. Camba and I have talked and we are cool with each other. We've discussed how actions on both sides have led to mis-understandings- fueled by false FB comments, rumors, and mis-communications based on cultural differences. We are all moving forward together (Ci's and officers) and I hope that the batch can move forward with us also.

3.I will continue to do my job as President- To be your advocate and fast drip our dedication plans: to make it simple, elegant but yet memorable.

So my 2nd Semester Charge to all iCONs is for us to come closer together. To Stay UNITED as we finish our 2 steps: step 1) Graduate step 2) Review and take the boards. Let us make the last 4months memorable.

iCONs UNITED!

No comments:

Post a Comment