Sunday, May 2, 2010

the "dreaded" MD surgeon at CMC

So I've heard that there is this "feared" MD surgeon at CMC OR that clowns and degrades student's blocked under him unless you are a girl and a foreigner. Anywho, I'm blocked under this hommie.

Rewind: For some reason I was anxious about OR. It has been over a sem since I did anything OR related. But this text helped me out greatly: Isaiah 26:3 = "You will keep in perfect peace him whose mind is steadfast, because he trusts in you."

And glory to God, i nailed that out of the park. Was able to keep up with giving instruments, cutting the sutures, set up the sterile instruments, and the "feared" MD didn't yell at me or anyone else for that matter.

So this "feared" MD. He has nothing and is Nothing compared to my God who give me strength, peace of mind, and confidence to stand up against those who are "feared".

No comments:

Post a Comment