Monday, May 17, 2010

Please Read. Repost on Mr. KEEPingITREAL's disclaimer.

"THe crowd says what UP?! Let's be honest. I'm not the most popular guy in our batch. In fact, I'm popular for being not popular and my popularity is controversial even at that. Statistically speaking, the majority of ICONS will NOT care to read what is being written. But for some mere spark of curiosity that might attract your attention to what I "blog" be warned! I say it how it is. I don't sip- sip, kiss ass, or whimper in the corner. If I offend you in anyways, please take a number and follow the crowd that reaches past the corner and continues on. Is it my intention to offend you? NO! But if I do offend you, here is the sorry and disclaimer in advance. I'm not being mayabang, I'm being confident. So Stay tuned..."

- KEEPingITREAL

Moderator's Notes:
To the readers of this blog.

Each of these Contributors' blog roll entries:
- KEEPingITREAL
- iRONman
- BigCatBlogger
> Does not reflect the batch's opinion as a whole. It merely concentrates upon each respective author's perspective, being blogged on the web, for every batchmate to see and ponder upon.
> It has never been in their direct intention to offend people - rather, bring straight facts and perception right into the readers visual fields. The responsibility to decode and the right to comprehend and react still depends on the reader.
> We do practice freedom of speech. That's the main reason why this blog was made. Cause not everybody could literally voice out what's in their mind. Its what this blog is all about.
> Should there be any comments, violent reactions, rants and rave; we are more than glad to accustom and respond, by sending them thru each authors mail, or by just putting them up on the comment box at each blog entry.
> We are also welcoming blog entries from people within the batch, Clinical Instructors, and friends alike. Just mail them to: icons2011@gmail.com

Please be guided.

Thanks and have a good day.

- iCONS Blogspace Moderators

1 comment:

  1. Thank you bigcatblogger for re-posting my disclaimer. Again, to those who got offended, please read the disclaimer(s) posted. This is in fact an ICON blog page. However, in the interest of peace (to those who want it), there is no point to continue in getting mad. Get over it and move on. Thank you

    ReplyDelete