Friday, May 21, 2010

hahahha

I gave my word that I would keep this blog "cool" even though I should not. A friend told me to look at this link. I looked at it and baam! Here's an issue that already was "taken cared of" but i guess the graduated party wants to "make more fuss". There was this guy who wanted to take a hit on the writer. HAHAHHAHAHAHAH. Come on... Please... And certain individuals making comments who shouldn't make comments because it betrays their "respective" eye on the situation and well, just the vicious cycle of who has the bigger stick and what not. I will say this: as "bigcatblogger" has stated- there has been steps taken to do away with this "situation" which was intended for ONLY ICONS to read about. NOt even trying to stir up any trouble. Try not to get your stick broken please. Just finish whatever you need to finish. And let us do what we need to do.

No comments:

Post a Comment