Monday, April 19, 2010

ICONS UNITED!

THe crowd says what UP?! Let's be honest. I'm not the most popular guy in our batch. In fact, I'm popular for being not popular and my popularity is controversial even at that. Statistically speaking, the majority of ICONS will NOT care to read what is being written. But for some mere spark of curiosity that might attract your attention to what I "blog" be warned! I say it how it is. I don't sip- sip, kiss ass, or whimper in the corner. If I offend you in anyways, please take a number and follow the crowd that reaches past the corner and continues on. Is it my intention to offend you? NO! But if I do offend you, here is the sorry and disclaimer in advance. I'm not being mayabang, I'm being confident. So Stay tuned...

- KEEPingITREAL

3 comments:

  1. Haha this is what I'm talking bout. I can read this stuff for days! Anyway I look forward to this blog being fun AND controversial for years to come (EVEN AFTER WE GRADUATE). Anyway I'll try to be as bold as Lee when I blog.

    ~iRONman~

    ReplyDelete
  2. iRONman- you guys wanted a loose canon. You sure you don't want a monster also? hahahahha

    ReplyDelete
  3. the bluntness is refreshing and gossip girl would be proud of this website. haha. keep it up!

    ReplyDelete