Monday, April 19, 2010

So the ICONS are

I'm sitting in orientation at MMMC today. A CI asks the ICON batch what is our motto. Good question?! What is our moto? I'm sure it was read during our promotion to the clinical division. I don't know what it is. Do you? THe CI went on to ask what is our philosophy. Ok, if we don't know what our Motto is, how much more will we know what our philosophy is. Here's the knee slapper- She asked, "What does ICONS stand for?" It started like, Individuals Commissioned murrmurrr murrmurrr murrmrrr. The one next to me was like, "I thought it stood for International College of Nursing." "hahahha." ANother ICON called me out and was like: "Lee! I thought were really International College of Nursing!" "hahahahha". I was laughing how we as ICONS and going into our senior year, we don't know what our batch name really means. So who can post what ICONS means or are we switching to the name, INTERNATIONAL COLLEGE OF NURSING (ICONS)????

- KEEPingITREAL

3 comments:

  1. Wow...That person should get demoted to REMENIOR's batch haha. That is a mighty shame that they don't know what they are representing. If you MUST know what iCONs stand for its in the blog BANNER. w00t!

    ~iRONman~

    ReplyDelete
  2. one of the batch's core values? KNOWING WHY IT EXISTS. WORD. hahaha


    -Dad550D-

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete